• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan FS: Entire Brewery Ss, Grainfather, Blichman, Glycol, Torpedo Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boasist

Reaction score
Hello,

Lots of good stuff here, it pains me to put this all out there, I've only just started about two years ago, but, away it goes as I move on to the next phase in life.

All around an awesome setup, the riptide allows you to cool without fumbling around with the chiller, whirlpools, etc. Chronicals as you know make the brew process really awesome, pair them with the glycol chiller, brewpi, and the heating pad and you have precise temp control all the time.

Any questions, please PM me.

As the spreadsheet already calculates for depreciation, The starting price is $4,000 for the whole lot. The spreadsheet also doesn't include any of the grains and viddles vault I have them in, I'm throwing that in for free.

Spreadsheet

I'm not looking to ship anything at this time. Most everything is pretty straight forward on the spreadsheet, aside from the keezer.

Keezer is being sold as a unit with the tank, regulator, and controller, works great still as it should! Keezer build thread is here, for more info.

Keezer Build

A few photos
kuX9N8l.jpg

x9xcJPd.jpg

9tZVODU.jpg

d5c7YZi.jpg

0xl05R2.jpg

AZQgbK0.jpg

eTIZPbR.jpg

gDMM0uh.jpg

Wb1z4kl.jpg

p2CtMis.jpg

hJJgO74.jpg

9JcZEn1.jpg

wC5yOLR.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really go for the whole package sell here first. Local pickup preferred as well.

That mean you won't part out?

I'd like to give it a few weeks and hope for the full brewery sale. Parting out is great work. I'll keep you posted on the chiller though if nothing pans out.

Thank you for the interest.

Good luck at finding someone to take everything!!!

If that does not work out, there are a couple of things like that 5L flask and tilt that I would be willing to take and I am close by!

Last edited:
Everyone is really just asking about the glycol chiller, must be the hot item.

I lowered the price, I'm still going for the package deal.

I will take riptide with hose and fittings AND paintball tank with regulator if and when you decide to part out and ship. Thanks

OK, we're splitting up the sale.

Please PM with what you'd like and I'll keep the spreadsheet updated with what's available. Shipping will be additional, so include your zip with the PM so I can get a shipping quote as well.

Thank you.

Man, if it wasn't for the combination just getting back from a week-long vacation and the mountain of copays and deductibles that's about to hit I'd be all over those fermentors. Works of art.

Spreadsheet updated. Some things are trickling out. Thank you.

Spreadsheet updated with the sales as of late. Keep the offers coming, a few big items still remain!

Back