Fruit Concentrate Source

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly_Guy

Reaction score
I did a few searches on here and couldn't find anything about this.

Has anyone heard of colomafrozen.com?

They offer a plethora of fruit concentrates, and list what Brix it was concentrated too. Seems like everything is 100% fruit, no preservatives. It is a bit on the pricy side, looks like $25.00 per 1.5 quarts and I didn't look into what shipping would cost.

Just curious if anyone has used them or knows about them.

Thanks for any and all info.

They have been around forever. My parents used to get frozen fruits and vegetables through a Michigan Farm Bureau member-to-member sale and Coloma packed it all. Haven't heard the name probably since the late 80's. Saving the link for future uses.

Well sweet! I'm glad I found something useful for once.

Batman72, would you mind giving us an update on quality and what not once you get around to using it? Thanks!

Hey Fly_Guy I got the concentrate very fast within days and put the peach concentrate right to use, I only added one cup of sugar and I was able to get a SG reading of 1.090 it has been going for a few days now and seems to look great and it smells amazing, I will try and update when it get to the first racking to give an update on the taste of the wine.

Back