Friday Night Special Simcoe $16.00/LB And 4 C's 4 $12.50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I was just told I have to make an unexpected trip out of town on business, so I will post the Friday Night Special now. I will not be able to ship these until next Tuesday, possibly Monday. Just depend when I get back in town. So here it is:

Simcoe $16/LB You can buy either Pellet or Leaf in this variety.

The 4'c's Sale is over

If you want to purchase email me @ [email protected] Leave the following:

HBT handle
Real name
Order
Zip code

There is a limited supply for both of these offers so first come first serve.
I will send you a paypal request once I get your order.
Remember I still have my other hops @ $.85 to $1.25. Hope to hear from you all.

Are these pellets or whole hops, and are they 2008 or 2009 crop?

Just got my order I placed earlier in the week from Steelers77. He responds fast and ships fast. Thanks!

good Lord, do you know how many hops I have in the freezer? Why must you temp me?

I hear you loud and clear brother. I have one shelf for food in the freezer half of a side by side. The rest is all hops, and I still get the shakes when I see a sale like this. I'm sure I'm running low on something. :D

UPDATE: 4c's is done, I will levae the Simcoe on for a littlle while longer. Thanks to everyone who has order thus far, I will send paypal request, and these orders will be shipped starting Tuesday. Thanks you once again.

I was informed by the wife that half of the orders from this weekend sale are out the door, the other half will go out tomorrow. Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back