Fresh Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have ordered from them without any problems. They are a popular source of whole leaf hops.

Awesome thanks. How do they ship, like how is it packed and such. Good quality i hope.

Awesome thanks. How do they ship, like how is it packed and such. Good quality i hope.

I've ordered from them, and actually had a few beers with the owner last summer at the NHC. Good guy, and good business. I'd recommend them.

The hops were vacuum sealed and in a padded box.

I've also ordered from them. Only had one problem. I placed an order, and they sent me the wrong hops. I tried to call them and got a number unobtainable. I tried to email them and got no response for a few days. Turned out that the internet was down for several days because of the weather. Hardly their fault.
When the internet was back up again, I got an email from them promising to send me the correct hops and asking me to return the wrong hops at their expense. I was away and couldn't return the hops immediately. When I returned, the hops I ordered had arrived together with a check for the return postage.
I must admit that the hops I bought from them were absolutely fantastic. I'd get all my hops from them if they sold what I wanted, but they don't sell EKG any more.
Highly recommended.

-a.

I received about 1.5 lbs of various stuff from them last week. I enjoy dealing with them.... Except the email response was less then great. Aka not at all, but I'm very happy with the product and will prob get some hop plants from them this year.

Back