• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina FREE: Two issues of BYO Magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorites styles shift over time as most peoples' seem to do, but right now I'm enjoying stouts, sours, and imperial IPAs. I'll go with # 73

Awesome man! My favorite styles of beers are: German Octoberfest, Amber Lager, and Nut Brown Ale. And I pick 26.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Favorite styles of beer are braggot, barley wines, and a bourbon barrel stout.

Gotta go with 48 for number

Very cool...Irish Stout, IPA and an Amber...... with a #57

Thanks, Lowell

Great idea!!! Favorites - stouts, schwarzbier, and a cream ale on the mower. My number is "99" as is 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Too easy!!

Anxiously awaiting the announcement of the winner!!

It's me... He's wanting my sexy photos to break the tie. Here's a tease for ya'll

crossdresser2.jpg

All right folks, evidently I'm a bit more of a dork than every single one of you. The answer is always 42!
So since no one picked 42, the closest one wins and that is botigol!

Please PM me your mailing address (and if it is an office let me know that too).
Congrats and this was fun. I almost want to find more crap to give away! :rockin:
Saison, Vienna and Stout.

I will select number 41.

Thank-you for the opportunity!

It's me... He's wanting my sexy photos to break the tie. Here's a tease for ya'll

View attachment 182425
Well, I'm female ... and now my eyes are burning. :eek:

Thank you for the fun game!

Although there's way more to 42 than I ever knew, I'm more into prime numbers myself.

Back