• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free Random fittings/bottle capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebob296

Reaction score
Well after a few iterations of changing my equipment around I no longer have any use for these parts. They are all 1/2" except the 1" nut and the 1/4" weldless fitting. Whoever wants them can have everything just pay for shipping. Or pick them up local. Sacramento, CA

EDIT: SOLD

IMG_0022.jpg

Yes please!

PM sent, just let me know what shipping is.

I am adding a HLT and was just looking for most of those items and have a big bottling day in a month that I could really use another capper for! Just looking, I sure can use it all for my set up!!

Hey Joe if Firewalker falls through I'd love the stuff :)
Shipped to 90620
Thanks again

I'll add to this list once I get the parts, I have several other parts I'll be happy to offer you all.

Is there anything in particular you all are looking for? I need a dozen of the seals and can send the rest on.

Hey Joe if Firewalker falls through I'd love the stuff :)
Shipped to 90620
Thanks again

Already done but please let me know if there is a part in there that you want, Ill be happy to send on the items that i dont us in my build. I dont know which they are right now, I think I may need them all but Ill post later what I dont and I will definitely add to the list, i have all sorts of redundant stuff to pass on as well.

Ooo. Well what exactly do you have left? Guessing the bottle capper is gone?

Ooo. Well what exactly do you have left? Guessing the bottle capper is gone?

All of it is gone. Although Firewalker said in an above post that he will use what he needs and will pass the rest on, and add some to it.

I remember getting some free stuff when I was starting out, I'm glad I can pass some of it on.

Stupid phone, i didnt realize it was Fire that replied lol no worries, use it well. Love seeing the community helping each other out

Yes, 90. And would love an 8" long 1/2" nipple but Beggers can't be choosers. Lol.

Putting together some bottom drain keggles. Any 2" tri clover fittings would help too.

I have a 2" tri clover butterfly valve to offer.

Back