Free NewCastle Schooner Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah some states ask for caps others don't. i'm in a state that does. crap i gotta drink a 6 pack of beer...

Freakin work blocking the site.

Anyone tell me what is required for Ohio? and what the glass looks like?
This Style?
printed-schooner-glass1.jpg

Here's all the rules:

*NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, OH, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT or WV.

Full details:

OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES RESIDENTS, AGE 21 OR OVER. RESIDENTS OF TEXAS MUST PURCHASE GLASS FOR $2.00.
MAIL TO:
CMS
Attention: Your Beer. Your Glass.
Program HUSA8213
P.O. Box 426008,
Del Rio, TX 78842
NO BEER PURCHASE OR CAPS REQUIRED IN AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, OH, OR, PA, SD, UT, or WV.
Offer good while supplies last. Open only to legal U.S. residents age 21 or over. To obtain one (1) Newcastle Brown Ale®
glass, send a 3x5 card with your full name, date of birth (month/day/year), daytime phone number (with area code), e-mail
address, and residential address, along with six (6) Newcastle Brown Ale bottle caps, in an envelope with sufficient
postage, to CMS, Attention: Your Beer, Your Glass, Program: HUSA8213, P.O. Box 426008, Del Rio, TX 78842. Residents of
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, OH, OR, PA, SD, UT, or WV are not required to purchase beer or send actual
Newcastle bottle caps and must substitute six (6) Virtual Newcastle Bottle Caps, available at www.newcastlebrown.com,
for actual Newcastle bottle caps. Residents of Texas must purchase the glass by sending in the fully completed 3x5 card
and a check or money order for $2 made payable to CMS, Attention: Your Beer, Your Glass, Program: HUSA8213, P.O. Box
426008, Del Rio, TX 78842. In Texas, total cost equals purchase price, shipping, handling, and applicable taxes. Offer void
where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Maximum of one (1) request per individual, household, family, or street
address. Employees of Heineken USA Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage retailers and
wholesalers, and groups and organizations are not eligible. Heineken USA Inc. is not responsible for lost, misdirected,
delayed, illegible, incomplete, late, or postage-due requests. Allow 10–12 weeks for delivery. Offer begins May 1, 2010,
and ends September 7, 2010, or while supplies last. All requests must be postmarked no later than September 15, 2010,
and received by September 30, 2010. For more details, go to www.newcastlebrown.com

I believe we(i'm from MI also) will need to send in 12 caps.

Prolly pick up a 12 pack, and have a glass shipped to my Dad.

I believe we(i'm from MI also) will need to send in 12 caps.

Prolly pick up a 12 pack, and have a glass shipped to my Dad.

I suppose that's not the end of the world. But we're homebrewers, why pay $20 for a 12 pack when we can make 5gal of BM's Cent Blonde!

Damn blocked for the virtual caps. Is this something someone can email to me? :D Wanna send this out from work today if at all possible.

I like variety, i have over 100 beers in my fridge, dozens of different kinds. on top of my 6 tap system. So a getting 2 glasses for doing something i enjoy... it's not a big deal to me.

Do you want me to mail it for you too! haha j/k

PM me your email. i'll send you a PDF you should be able to open and print.

I think it's hilarious that all giveaways have to include no purchase necessary. I can get this glass for the cost of whatever I paid for my forever stamps. People in TX have to pay $2 and send in six bottle caps (more postage than my stamp). Aren't laws like that a bit strange?

Oh yeah. I sent off for this like two weeks ago. That will be a nice surprise when it arrives.

Wish I lived in one of the virtual caps states, though. I would send one in for every neighbor no the block and ask them to give me the glasses when they arrived. Haha.

I enjoyed the Newcastle, though. So no big deal.

Don't know how I missed this last month but I bought my sixer last night, drank all, put the caps and paperwork in the mail this morning! They actually had a similar glass at the liquor store where I bought the sixer. They wanted $6 for it, I figured it was a better idea to spend the money on beer and get the glass for free...hopefully they won't run out by the time mine gets in!

Just got my 2 glasses in the mail today. I sent away the virtual caps one with my name and one with the wifes name and they sent both glasses to the same address. They have etched stars at the bottom of the glass to release the CO2. Not bad for free.

Just an FYI on this fellas....if you mail the caps in it takes TWO stamps to send. Learned this the hard way, dumb mistake on my part.:eek:

Got my Newcastle schooner glass in the mail today...what a nice surprise :) I completely forgot about it. Was at least a month ago when I ordered it(I should have also got 2 orders in), but can't complain...it was free!

I also got mine in the mail yesterday. Sent my paperwork in July! I figured they were out and I was too late but cool surprise!

Back