free growler filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I just ordered a growler filler for my perlick 525 taps.. it is too big and the company told me it costs more to ship it back than the part is worth and they would just issue a refund...I have no idea what size this fits but it ALMOST will fit into the perlick 525... if anyone wants to try it let me know.. it is free.

I just ordered a growler filler for my perlick 525 taps.. it is too big and the company told me it costs more to ship it back than the part is worth and they would just issue a refund...I have no idea what size this fits but it ALMOST will fit into the perlick 525... if anyone wants to try it let me know.. it is free.

I'll try it.

I'll try it if still available

double simcoe.. since you were first PM me your mailing address. I will mail it to you...the only request is that if ir does not fit your taps you then mail it to floppyknockers.

Latest posts

Back