Free copper pipe!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I was pricing out 3/8 soft copper this morning at Home Depot, and found 60' made by Muller. There was no tag for it so I took it to the service desk to price check. They couldn't find it in the system do to discontinue - so the manager gave it to me for Free. It's their policy.

Nice! You can also find free copper pipe if you have a home under construction in your neighborhood

Just cause you don't ask for it doesn't mean it's really free...

I was pricing out 3/8 soft copper this morning at Home Depot, and found 60' made by Muller. There was no tag for it so I took it to the service desk to price check. They couldn't find it in the system do to discontinue - so the manager gave it to me for Free. It's their policy.

You're not from Rhode Island by chance are you? Lol

Mueller, not Muller.

I used to work for them. I've probably been in the plant that tubing was made in.

;)

Back