Free black and tan brolly spoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine came on Friday. Alas I have not the right beers. Was almost tempted enough to make a go with a hefeweizen and a chocolate stout. I am glad I held off. :)

I'd bet they store orders until they have X number of thousands of them, then pay some 3rd party to make the product and ship the items.

just got mine today! woohooo
when i was working in a beer bar we tired to come up with beer mixer names. i won with the "FOUR FINGER"! its half busch and half bare knuckle!!!!

:tank:Woot! Mine came today after all.:tank:

I'm stopping on the way home today to pick up some Bass and Guinness in celebration of my first Black & Tan. The Brolley gets hung on a faucet on the old kegerator afterwards.

Picked up some brews on the way home to try out my new free toy.

BassAleBrolly.jpg

Puppy works great! My first Black & Tan!

BassAleBrollyBlackNTan.jpg

My next one will be with Sierra Nevada Stout and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Should be an interesting combo.

Mine came today. The website said they wouldn't ship to Michigan. It's great how a Stanley Cup can influence certain things....:rockin:

That thing looks like you could do a fly sparge in a mini mlt with it!

Mine is yet to arrive, and at this point I've given up hope.

Oh well...

I got mine yesterday too!

I already had some Guinness in the fridge and I paired it with my Cali Common that I had on tap. Mmmmmm tasty!!

bandt.jpg

Got mine last night. I was looking for a good reason to check on the pale ale I have in primary. I have a feeling it is done, or at least I have ever since I opened the package.

Harpoon is storing some kegs for participants of the American Craft Beer Fest in our massive cooler. While at work yesterday I met some lovely people from Terrapin Brewery down in Athens, GA. These people are some of the nicest ive met, and they know a ton about beer! (Anyone from the GA area wanna send me some Terrapin?)

They also gave me one of these since we were talking about the Bass Brolly spoon:
http://rawtalentstores.com/Terrapin/design/1968

I used it last night with Guinness and Harpoon Ale, VERY tasty...

Got mine today, along with my father's day gift as well (seasons 1 and 2 of Magnum P.I.).

Can't wait to try it with my Harpoon clone and some Beamish.

I got mine in the mail today. Today is my one year anniversary of quitting smoking, so I consider this my present from beer to me :)

Allright guys/gals, let's see some pics now that lots of us have one. Put them to use and post the results of your first B&T right here.

I got mine in the mail today. Today is my one year anniversary of quitting smoking, so I consider this my present from beer to me :)

My 1 year quit smoking anniversary is July 22. :rockin:

I wish my brolly spoon would be here by then:(

Back