Fredericksburg, VA Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richthrift

Reaction score
Hey there, Im just getting into homebrewing and Im starting out with, of course, the Mr. Beer kit. Its very easy to use and has really sparked my interest in taking home brewing to the next level. If there is anyone in the Fredericksburg/King George areas of Virginia that I can chat with in order to learn more about equipment and brewing ingredients/procedures I would be greatly appreciative. Im not asking to meet up or anything. Just someone close to where I live that would be familiar with different homebrewing supply stores and what not in the area that is willing to help me learn is all I am looking for. Im not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this in, if not please tell me where I should post it. Thanks! :mug:

Welcome to HBT!

I'm in Va Beach, which is a little too far to be much help, but I just wanted to say that there are a good number of folks brewing in your area and outside of DC, so I expect you'll get some good responses here!

Good luck!

LKABrewer said:
Head over to the brew shop, thebrewshop.biz.

+1. They're just a few minutes from my house. I can send them my recipe via their website a few days in advance and they'll have everything together and ready to pick-up on brew day. They have a decent selection in the shop and are willing to do special orders.

Head over to the brew shop, thebrewshop.biz.

I agree. Their having a '"Making the jump to all grain brewing" class this Saturday.
Theres also Fredericksburg Brewing Insiders Homebrew Club that have monthly meeting and several events throughout the year.

richthrift said:
How do I join the fredericksburg brewers insiders? And is this brew shop in a store called the natural path?

I'm not a member of the club, so I can't help with that question. But, The Brew Shop is part of The Natural Path.

Back