• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Four Stainless Steel Forward Sealing Perlick Beer Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
$75 for faucets only or $90 with anglers plus shipping.

These were used on my home brewing keezer. These are in excellent condition. Two are 525ss series and the other two are 425ss series. Both models are Perlick and have worked flawlessly for me.

(If interested I also have 4 tap handle anglers. These put the tap handles a little more upright so they don't touch the wall. $4 each.)

I really like these taps but was gifted new one's - I actually just ordered the anglers before knowing I would receive the new ones.

Mike

Last edited:
Pretty sure you have two 525s and two 425s. 500 or 600 series is a whole body, while the 425s have the removable spout and have the whole shuttle assembly inside the body instead of the ball/o-ring seal. 425s are rare these days.

Pretty sure you have two 525s and two 425s. 500 or 600 series is a whole body, while the 425s have the removable spout and have the whole shuttle assembly inside the body instead of the ball/o-ring seal. 425s are rare these days.
Thanks for the info - I will mod my ad.

Latest posts

Back