• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Four different 5 gallon all grain systems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have four different all grain systems for sale with the proceeds going to 3 different local food pantries. This is a great way for someone that wants to try doing all grain brewing with having to spend major amounts of money. I would prefer to sell these locally at this time. Special thanks to HBT member 30Bones for his donations to help complete a set.

All Grain System #1 $100
New 5 gallon Igloo drink cooler with new hardware and stainless steel hose braid.
3 reusable voile cloth liners for the mashtun.
New propane burner, 30 quart kettle with basket, digital thermometer.
New ½ gallon growler, Hop spider and BIAB sack for boil kettle, and 1000 ml flask for yeast starters.
2 cases of brown glass bottles.

All Grain System #2 $100
Max Cold 5 gallon drink cooler with new hardware and stainless steel hose braid.
Like new propane burner, 30 quart kettle with basket, digital thermometer.
New ½ gallon growler, Hop spider and BIAB sack for boil kettle, and 1000 ml flask for yeast starters.

All Grain System #3 $75
Used 5 gallon Rubbermaid drink cooler with new hardware and stainless steel hose braid.
Very Good condition propane burner and 30 quart kettle, digital thermometer.
New ½ gallon growler, Hop spider and BIAB sack for boil kettle.

All Grain System #4 $50
5 gallon Igloo drink cooler with good condition hardware and stainless steel hose braid.
Good condition propane burner, Fair condition 30 quart kettle.
New ½ gallon growler, Hop spider and BIAB sack for boil kettle.

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

259.jpg

260.jpg

I would like to purchase one for the cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would like a full system keep me in mind if u are willing to ship

I am in line when you move to shipping. Id even throw an additional "donation" on top for the cause. Hats off to you for what you are doing.

I forgot to mention that with each set comes 2 cases of brown glass bottles but only for local buyers. This would be too expensive to ship.

I will put the word out at my job that I am looking for big boxes that I might be able to use to ship these kits.

Sweet! I really hope that you will ship! I will pay extra for any of the kits to help with the cause!

I'm interested if you want to ship at my cost

Msa- so are you possibly willing to ship at my cost?

I would be interested in setup 1 or 2 for the price listed but you can keep the bottles to throw it in with another kit and to help with the size of the box needed. I would pay the shipping for it all plus the 100$ you are asking. Please let me know.

If you had a different kit in mind to ship I am interested!

It would not be practical to ship any of the glass components if I cannot make sure that they would not break during shipment. If I can find boxes big enough for everthing (not including bottles and glass items) I will post to this thread and go from there.

All are still available but i do have people interested in the more expensive sets if i can find boxes big enough to ship. I live in North Liberty Iowa which is very close to Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Iowa.

I'd be happy to pick any up from you Mick if people are willing to comes to CR. Might even be able to get them up to Waterloo

I'm most interested in the $50 system. Any chance you're heading to Des Moines soon?

I don't mind bringing a system to you in Marion if someone wants to meet you in CR. This way I can see your new brew system and marvel at all of your hardwork.
I have a 3/8"x25' SS immersion chiller I will toss into any of your packages for $35 as well. I doubt I ever use it again.

Just be to clear the first kit shown has a brand new turkey fryer burner and pot. This does have a 15 minute timer that can easily be disabled but I want you to know that ahead of time so you can look at threads regarding any modifications to the timer you might want to do. If you don't want this hassel then the second one does not have the timer option. I will have to see when and where the closest UPS store is in order to find time to get it there. I do have a box to ship the first set in with the gross weight coming in at 30 lbs for shipping.

I am interested, and local! I will send you an email....

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

MSA, let me know what I need to do in order to get the shipping. What's our ZIP so I can figure out shipping prices. I don't want to make you go through that hassle.

USPS would be $42.80. The box is 30 lbs. 26 inch long, 17 inch high and 22 inch wide. My ship is 52317 if you want to try find cheaper shipping.
Thanks--but in the meantime, I sourced a lot of this stuff elsewhere. Still a great price on this kit.

Latest posts

Back