FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody has a package waiting! I hope it's not too cold outside...

Screenshot_2020-01-28 Track your package or shipment with FedEx Tracking.jpg

Edited to Add: Today's high is below freezing where I sent the package...

Last edited:
Somebody has a package waiting! I hope it's not too cold outside...

View attachment 664073

Edited to Add: Today's high is below freezing where I sent the package...

I did!! Nothing better than coming home from a parent engagement night than a bad a$$ box o beer!! Everything was perfectly packaged and is chilling in the fridge. Thanks @gromitdj can’t wait to tap into these!!
IMG_5893.JPG

I did!! Nothing better than coming home from a parent engagement night than a bad a$$ box o beer!! Everything was perfectly packaged and is chilling in the fridge. Thanks @gromitdj can’t wait to tap into these!!

Oh, that's a relief. I've been nervous all day, as @Thorrak can attest! Hope you enjoy!

And only slightly over the 128 oz. limit...

Oh, that's a relief. I've been nervous all day, as @Thorrak can attest! Hope you enjoy!

And only slightly over the 128 oz. limit...

Nothing to worry about. I live out in the country so porch pirating isn’t a thing around here. The box was well insulated and my preteen brought the box inside when she got home at 3:30. All’s well thank you again!!

Another double post free box. Open to any participants of an FOTD round. You must have shipped an offer, and have not defaulted any offer. First person to pick, or the closest final total score of the Super Bowl gets a free box. Good luck!

Another double post free box. Open to any participants of an FOTD round. You must have shipped an offer, and have not defaulted any offer. First person to pick, or the closest final total score of the Super Bowl gets a free box. Good luck!

No need to split it. One total score will do.

Kc 28
Sf 27

I’ll give it a go. 56 total points.

Little Monkey wrench, all guesses need to be in before the start of the 4th quarter. [emoji6]

Edit: All guesses in

Edit2: Garapallo choke

Last edited:
Back