• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other For your kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezhed

Reaction score
Not mine but two have sold awfully cheap since new ones run $300 discounted. Just thought I'd share it....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TapRite-Panel-Mounted-Secondary-Regulator-3-Pressure-3-Product-Stainless-Mount-/331339530665?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d256001a9

$_12.JPG

Seems like an amazing find. Do you have one? How well does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have tap rite secondaries. If this is legitimately tap rite its a good product. Not sure of what those connectors are on the top but the secondary regulators are worth the price alone.

I bought one ($50)....waiting on it to arrive. The picture looks exactly like the ones at Taprite's site except for those "extras" up top. And, by the way, I must say Taprite are really good people to deal with. I needed a new quad seal for a Taprite regulator and could not find one so they sent me two of two different styles .... free. Actually cost them $1 for postage;)

chezhed, please let me know how you like it. Been looking for something like this for a bit, but hesitant to pull the trigger.

Back