For the Colorado guys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhys

Reaction score
Going to be in Ft. Collins on Tuesday, and was thinking about stopping in at Hops and Berries on Remington. Is it a pretty decent place or would you pass on it? Just getting started in the hobby, and looking around. Just have a batch about halfway through with the Mr.Beer which in my opinion doesn't exactly count as it's basically boil water and keep things clean.

I get down there occasionaly. I'm just in Ft. Collins more often as it's closer and when I place larger orders with my suppliers it is cheaper for me to drive to Ft. Collins and meet their truck than to have everything shipped.

Rhys:
1. your username is familiar, but I can't place it.
2. Get yourself some 90 Shilling - Odel Brewery I think. Thus far my favorite beer in the states.
Enjoy!

definitely go to Odels there beer is the best! theres also new Belgium and fort collins brewery. New belguim has a cool tour, and there trying to be all sustainable and stuff so thats pretty interesting.

I drink a fair bit of Odell's 90 Schilling that is one of my favorites.

Kahunaman, Do you go to any of the shooting and hunting forums? I use the same user name at those places. I'm a custom gun builder by trade.

definitely go to Odels there beer is the best! theres also new Belgium and fort collins brewery. New belguim has a cool tour, and there trying to be all sustainable and stuff so thats pretty interesting.

Galaxy let me know how close that scottish 80 is to the 90 shilling. Id love the recipe.

Back