• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California For Sale - March 809HS pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
Alright ya gang of reprobates, like the title says I've got a pair of March 809 pumps up for grabs. I ran these on my Brutus clone, and have seen about 15 batches of action over two years (have taken the last two years off, the joys of parenting) with no problems. Fathers day came a little early, and I snagged a pair of Blichmann Riptides - I was planning on using these as backups, but given that roughly translates to me putting them in a box and forgetting about them (as is my way) they'd be better served working for someone else.

CAVEAT: Because these were mounted on a brewstand, the power wires are clipped short, about 8-12 inches long, since they were wired through the frame to the control panel. I do have some 6ft standard cables (from said Riptides) that I can solder/heatshrink on if you want them to be plugged into a standard electrical outlet.

$70 each including shipping, or $125 for both.

xtSpWm7.jpg

Last edited:
Back