• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware For Sale: 30 amp Electric Brew Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubalz

Beer Whore
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling my trusty 30 amp brew panel. Comes with 2 quick connect braided stainless steel probes that screw into either TC connectors or an NPT fitting if that is what you use. I used it to power a 5500 watt stainless steel TC element (not included) and also will run 2 pumps. Has a large display which shows the kettle liquid temperature and also a very nice PID. I bought this from another HBT talk member about 4 years ago, it was not something that I built personally.

The only reason I am selling it is because I upgraded to an Electric Brewing Supply panel.

You will need to supply the wire going to the element of your choice, I will include the 30 amp plug that connects your wire to the panel.

P1030296.JPG P1030300.JPG P1030298.JPG P1030301.JPG
Asking $350.00. It is large and heavy so shipping will be $40.00 (United States addresses only)

If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
John

Attachments

• P1030302.JPG
    P1030302.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 242
Back