FoFA 2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**FOFA 2019 CHARTER BUS**
(aka Bang bus, aka brewbus, aka juice caboose)

Eleventeenth semi-annual get-on-the-bus-n-get there in style. Always a great time. Large luxury charter bus will meet behind the Waterbury Train Station at 8:45am on FOFA day. [Enter “5 Pilgrim Park Rd Waterbury VT 05676” to map it if you are unfamiliar with the area.] We will depart promptly at 9am and head straight to Hill Farmstead. Anticipated arrival will be 10:30am. The bus will remain on site for the duration of the festival, you will have access to it and it’s bathroom and will be available to hold any bottles purchased from the retail store prior to entry. Bus will depart Greensboro at approximately 4:15 and return back to Waterbury by 6pm.

Cost will be $36pp RT. Payment secures a seat. We will start with ONE bus. If that bus gets filled, a second bus may be added if the demand warrants. (This sells out every year, don't delay)

Please use [email protected] for contact & reservation and this Paypal pools link to submit payment.

*Subject heading* = FOFA BUS RESERVATION
Reservation must contain the following information:
Number of seats:
Names:
Phone # for day of event contact:

Any questions can be directed to me or the email listed above.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Eleventeenth semi-annual get-on-the-bus-n-get there in style. Always a great time. Large luxury charter bus will meet behind the Waterbury Train Station at 8:45am on FOFA day. [Enter “5 Pilgrim Park Rd Waterbury VT 05676” to map it if you are unfamiliar with the area.] We will depart promptly at 9am and head straight to Hill Farmstead. Anticipated arrival will be 10:30am. The bus will remain on site for the duration of the festival, you will have access to it and it’s bathroom and will be available to hold any bottles purchased from the retail store prior to entry. Bus will depart Greensboro at approximately 4:15 and return back to Waterbury by 6pm.

Cost will be $36pp RT. Payment secures a seat. We will start with ONE bus. If that bus gets filled, a second bus may be added if the demand warrants. (This sells out every year, don't delay)

Please use [email protected] for contact & reservation and this Paypal pools link to submit payment.

Number of seats:
Names:

Cheers!

In, money and email sent. Thanks!

Number of seats:
Names:

Cheers!

Emailed and paid. Thank you for putting this together!

Number of seats:
Names:

Cheers!

Can't WAIT to destroy that bathroom in the first 5 minutes of the trip up. You're all welcome.

Please don't send payment to the email address. Use the PAYPAL POOLS link (as highlighted in original announcement) for payment. Paypal created this neat thing for people collecting money for a group where the collector will not be given a 1099 for the $$ that they take in. (ask me about year 1 & 2 of this...oy)
Thanks! Can't wait!

Those buses were brand new last year too. I was praying for the poor suspension on some of those dirt roads.

Looks like the on-site sale is this Thursday...dare I ask for a miracle here? Happy to pay your bus fare or provide some more appropriate thank you if anyone is going up and has the ability to snag tickets. Feel free to delete if I’m outta my element here.

FYI. Last year was the first year that tickets were transferrable afaik. Previous years, they were not, and wrote your name across both tickets. I do not know if they announced that tickets were transferrable last year, so there is no guarantee someone can gpiufmb, unfortunately.

Please use this Paypal pools link to submit payment.

Number of seats:
Names:

Any questions can be directed to me at [email protected]

Cheers!

1st bus is full. 2nd bus has begun to fill. Don't put it off...

Number of seats:
Names:

Cheers!

Contemplating a 'local' bus stopping in Stowe/Morrisville and/or Hardwick on the way up. If you'd be interested in this option, drop me a pm so we don't clog up the thread and let me know. If I can get 20 or so then I'll make it happen. Let me know if you have an ideal location in your PM.
Thanks

Hey everyone in the Bang bus (ie.Waterbury bus). First FoFA for me and my friend. We are saving lots of goodies for this week end. Is there a share happening on the Friday or the Saturday? How does it work??????? We are nice and we smell good most of the time. Peace.

Last edited:
Hey everyone in the Bang bus (ie.Waterbury bus). First FoFA for me and my friend. We are saving lots of goodies for this week end. Is there a share happening on the Friday or the Saturday? How does it work??????? We are nice and we smell good most of the time. Peace.

I could also be up for a share! so exited to visit FoFA for the first time (coming from Sweden) and could bring some looooons! :D:D

If somebody is still looking for a bus ticket from Waterbury, I have an extra one since my friend is no longer taking it. Same price and everything.
Cheers.

I have a ticket for the 1st bus if anyone needs. They said I can switch the name. Will sell or trade for beer.
Cheers!

Back