Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edb23

Reaction score
Just tried this. My first taste from this brewery and i am in heaven right now. This thing is AMAZING! weighing in at a solid 9.2 ABV and 82 IBUs, this stuff must be the nectar of the gods.

:mug:

Agreed. I've been drinking it for years. Whenever I can, I always get one. Ive been looking for a clone recipe with no luck. Maybe someone will chime in. They also had a DoppelBock that I had years ago that was quite tasty. They are both pretty pricey around here. I'm drinking a Flying Dog Raging ***** Clone rite now.

yeah it was a little pricey, fourteen bucks for a four pack after taxes, but since i don't usually spend a lot of money on commercial beer it was definitely worth it. I think raging ***** will be my next purchase.

you should try their classic pale ale. it's not very crazy compared to their other beers but it's perfectly balanced IMO

Back