Five Dudes Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bweatherly

Reaction score
Hello all!

I've been trolling here for a few months trying to learn some stuff. Thought I'd post and let everybody know that my roomates and I just started homebrewing 3 months ago. So were noobs, BUT we have a website ha ha. I'd love for some of you to check out the video we made on it and let us know how we can improve!

www.fivedudesbrew.com

(Note: the video is also to be fun... not just hardcore educational, but if you notice blatant errors feel free to let us know!)

Brandon and the rest of Five Dudes Brew

I'm gonna have to pull Jack Dean's man card for wearing an oven mitt while stirring the wort. :D

You guys don't even understand how funny it is what you said about Jack... ha ha ha. You just have to know him. But yeah, I'm the tall skinny dude who at least pretends he knows what he's talkin about. Hal was videoing, and Will (our chem major phenom) was studyin for a dental school test. Glad you guys at least somewhat enjoyed it while making fun of Jack :)

All you college boys couldn't figure out that a lager isn't meant to be fermented at room temperature???? I hope that's community college or else the future of the country is doomed!!!!

Just jerking with ya. Looks like you had a good time which is the key. I brew in a dark and dingy garage to escape the wife for a few hours : )

Latest posts

Back