First Starter for Forst Batch, 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aedan382

Reaction score
So i haven't brewed in like 6 months, and I thought that I had lost the obsession.... Turns out ... NOT AT ALL. Just took me prioritizing some of my small amount of free time. I just put the starter in the flask for my first batch of the year.. A single hop APA with citra hops... So what I'm sayiing is : I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO! Lol sorry. Its been a rough couple months.

Glad you're back! We always need another guy on the homebrew front!

I'm doing my first recipe for an APA soon with columbus as the bittering and Citra as the flavoring and aroma. I've never used Citra before, so I hope its as awesome as you and I both think it is!

Have a homebrew, hopefully your next couple months get better. Again, welcome back!

Glad to hear you survived the dry spell! It's heartening to me b/c I expect I'll have to lay off for a few months at least once SWMBO gets pregnant :). But I'll be back too!

Welcome back!!!

Back