First post on HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4everHomebrew

Reaction score
Greetings to all! This is my first post on this site. I have read multiple posts in the past while trying to find the answers to many of my brewing questions. Now that I've been brewing almost 1 1/2 years, I finally decided that I need to join up to get even more involved with other foamies on here! Hopefully I can soon address other brewers questions as I have just completed my first AG batch 2 weekends ago. It's amazing the amount of stuff I've learned while reading up on my new favorite hobby! I hope that after 30 years I'll be as having as much fun and excitement as I am now!!

:rockin:

Welcome aboard! Learn what you can, share what you can...it's all good. And congrats on tackling AG, it's intimidating at first but well worth the effort. :mug:

Welcome aboard! Learn what you can, share what you can...it's all good. And congrats on tackling AG, it's intimidating at first but well worth the effort. :mug:

Good way to put it. My first AG batch was hard to RDWHAHB! But I am such a "cheapy magoo" that I knew I had to learn how. Now I do 10 gal batches while reading to the kids. Also brewing is addicting for sure, you'll find that you can put what ever you are good into brewing beer. Building, or chemistry, or engineering, programming, or marketing, or ect... It is so much fun!!!!! Glad you joined us here!!!:ban:

Thanks for all the accolades! I just hope my wife doesn't divorce me for all the beer brewing/talking/drinking/crap that I put her through on a daily basis...DAMN, this hobby is soooo addicting!!!

Latest posts

Back