First Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonnieJ

Reaction score
I'm not exactly drunk, but I have had a little to drink - enough that I'm questioning whether I should be posting in the forums I usually frequent.

I went out with some friends the other night and when I was talking about my beer and having them taste it a friend said she's going to have a party at her house, and I'm bringing beer :) I wish I was kegging, but I'm just going to bring a few cases of a variety of things I've brewed.

I'm kind of excited. These friends mostly just drink to get drunk, but it will be kind of cool, I think. I'm planning on leaving un-drunk, because I have no desire to sleep there after throwing up.

Awesome if you can convert them, but don't be offended if these friends prefer to swill their piss water to quaff your home brew

I'm planning on leaving un-drunk, because I have no desire to sleep there after throwing up.

Well, there's a lofty goal! Aim high, that's what I always say! :D

Seriously, it's great to be the one who brings beer, and to have friends who are open to it. I provided the beer (15 gallons!) for a friend's retirement party last year and he was so thrilled and so were the party goers. It's fun to see people enjoy the fruits of your labor. And if they don't, more for you!

Back