First label for first brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAOKBrewer

Reaction score
Here's my label for my first brew: an English Brown Ale. The recipe used fuggles hops, so I thought the name was appropriate enough. :)

Comments and critiques are welcome.

aG9Oq.jpg

Your label sucks dude.......

Just kidding that looks really cool, I wish I could make something that nice. The only suggestion I have is... Instead of "Fuggled Up" I would pick a brewery/company name that you can use for all of your brews, and then put the Fuggled Up / Style below.

If your first brew comes out as nice as your label you're in luck!

Love it. Although after reading earwig's comment I am inclined to agree IF you want to use the label as a template. If you plan to design distinct labels for distinct brews, carry on. Perhaps make a neck label for your brewery name in that case? The neck label could stay the same maybe save for color scheme to match the label on other beers.

If you were to use it as a template, I would put the brewery name in the big tag, put the brew name where it says english brown ale and put english brown ale in the description tag. Then i get lost... whether or not to 86 the description entirely or maybe put it all on one line at the bottom of the label. Just my .02 though.

Nice work. :mug:

Back