First Kegged Beer, need a recipe!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeyejb

Reaction score
Having a bit of recipe block here. I'm planning on making my first beer that I will keg and I am having recipe block. Any suggestions on what I should brew (with a recipe :) ). I tend to lean towards Pale Ales, IPA's, when I drink.

Cheers!

Doesn't matter. You know as soon as it's kegged, you're going to run out and buy a couple more kegs and brew/keg more beer anyways. :)

An IPA would be nice. I have to brew an American Stout first but will probably wash the yeast and use it in an IPA ( Green Flash ) next.

If it's your first AG, keep it simple and just use 2-row and throw some 60 in. Focus on how a recipe comes out with just the minimal ingrediants (sp?). kinda kool to see you tou can take a simple recipe and just add a pound of ting like rye or oats and have a completly different beer. it's all an adventure anyway, enjoy it!!!!! my first AG recipe was

10 Lbs 2-row Pale Malt
.5 Lb C60
1 Oz Cascade (60 min)
.5 Oz Cascade (15 min)
Safale US-05

Kinda short and sweet, came out just under 5% I think

Hapy brewing, and welcome to AG !!

Kris

Latest posts

Back