First homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurticide

Reaction score
Well had a go at my first homebrew , just a coopers extract kit (larger)

Been bottle conditioning for about a week so still has a while to go,couldn't resist just having a little look/taste of it lol :)
IMG_1734[11660].JPG

Looks good mate let it sit for a few weeks and let it mature more and it will be good. I did the coopers real ale kit a few weeks back and it came out OK, I am just waiting for the pale ale I made to finish carbonating and for the yeasty taste to go away as it has only been in the bottles for one week. I used a black rock pale ale kit and added light dry malt extract and some hops to get the hop flavors into it seeing you only get the hop bitterness in the concentrate kits, plus I bought a different ale yeast to use with the pale ale instead of the supplied yeast.

Thanks dude yeah i'll deff leave it a while and let it age,mine also has has abit of a yeasty taste so hopefully that goes.
Might get something else going while i wait lmao

Last edited:
Congrats on the first batch. Looks good.

Change that last line of your post to "I'm going to get something else going while i wait."

Back