first cones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramjam

Hopfen und Malz Gott erhalts
Reaction score
IMG_0742.jpg

first year growing hops, i have 2 hallertau and 1 tettnang, my hallertau are growing like crazy, but my tettnanger is kinda struggling, so here’s one of my hallertau, i am super excited about them.

Wow, cones already? When did you plant them and were they just a rhizome? What do the plants look like?

Ours are ready to harvest, my neighbor is cutting bines tomorrow. I plan on picking mine from a mobile scaffolding because the plants didnt reach their full potential before they started setting burrs so i am gonna try to cash in on multiple flushes.

Ours are ready to harvest, my neighbor is cutting bines tomorrow. I plan on picking mine from a mobile scaffolding because the plants didnt reach their full potential before they started setting burrs so i am gonna try to cash in on multiple flushes.

Where are you located that you’re harvesting already?

i started them in the house in buckets and transplanted in mid april, i will post some pics this afternoon

Back