First batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighoss

Reaction score
So I've finally got my first batch brewed, and in the bucket fermenting along. Though not as fast as most. It currently resides in my basement. Which sits at a constant 60°F. But the airlock is showing life so its definitely fermenting. Wish I had a fermometer so I could see the fermentation temps. But all is well as far as I can tell. Although this batch isn't done I'm ready to do another already. Haha so it's begun. :)

No reason to wait. Get another fermentation pale and start your pipeline!

Congrats on your first beer!

Your rate of airlock bubbling bears little or no correlation to the rate of fermentation. Some beers never have an airlock bubble. Or it stops long before fermentation is done....so it's not really anything to gauge whether the beer is fermenting faster or slower than most.

Hahaha this addiction is worse than a drug addiction. This one is legal and you can buy everything to feed it without the threat of going to jail. But there is one person who won't let it get out of hand..... THE SWMBO! LOL

Ah well it helps that I'm up that early for work. But yeah I'm always on here reading posts or on the chat. So your right it is out of hand lol.

Back