First batch in a keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E_Marquez

Reaction score
The stars aligned, all parts came in. CO2 cylinder filled without a hitch (used rehab 7lb tank) Ball kegs bought, cleaned, resealed, cleaned and sanitized.

I have not installed my Perlick Perl Forward Sealing Stainless Steel Faucets yet in the Keezer, as it was still doing duty as a fermentation chamber until today.

But I was too impatient to wait on the install and kegged the beer that was ready.

Racked to the keg, pressurized to 30 psi, set in the keezer at 45 deg... Will try and wait 24 houris :D

Good work buddy. Make sure to rinse and then swing the beer racking line possibly all around your head, more or less like a helicopter.

Good work buddy. Make sure to rinse and then swing the beer racking line possibly all around your head, more or less like a helicopter.

Well I cleaned, rinsed and then sanitized like I do for any other line or part that touches the wort / beer... but I may have missed the swinging cowboy lasso routine. :ban:
Next time I'll keep the swinging in mind.. heck I'mm mention it to the wife right now so she can remind me. :D

Back