Finally Tried Dogfish Head Punkin Ale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arsenal610

Reaction score
Dogfish+head+Pumpkin+app.png

I personally liked this one more than Weyerbacher's pumpkin ale. The taste was a lot more balanced with the pumpkin and spices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be trying my first Dogfish Head Pumpkin Ale tomorrow! Very excited!!!! Been wanting to try this one ever since I saw it on Brew Masters.

I had my first one a few days ago. I think my expectations were too inflated and it fell flat for me. I'm glad I tried it but I won't be dropping $10 for a 4/pack again.

I agree with EllisTX, alot of hype about this beer and althought it was alright...not exactly what I was expecting. I would opt for the Southern Tier Pumking Ale over this when looking for a pumpkin beer.

I agree with EllisTX, alot of hype about this beer and althought it was alright...not exactly what I was expecting. I would opt for the Southern Tier Pumking Ale over this when looking for a pumpkin beer.

Agree. I tried Southern Tier yesterday and was blown away(relatively speaking).

Back