Final Four Weekend Share?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
Reaction score
Texalk Beerians,
I'll be in Dallas for the Final Four from Friday afternoon through Tuesday morning. Obviously, Saturday afternoon/night and Monday night are filled by the games, but I'd love to crack some bottles with you locals at some point during the weekend. I'm thinking Friday night or Sunday afternoon might be good times for me if any of you guys are interested.

I'm staying in Plano, but will have access to a car and would be happy to meetup at a bar/brewery/wherever, though I'm ignorant of Texas liquor laws and am not sure how you guys run shares down there.

If there's any interest, let me know and I'll make sure to grab some cool bottles from my cellar to bring out. Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in any event, and beer recommendations are much appreciated.

Best,

Jeremy

Current beer recs by the time you get here:
(maybe) Prairie Bible Belt
St. Arnold Boiler Room Berlinerweisse

Otherwise as far as taps, go after Peticolas and Lakewood. Irish Goodbye is pretty good and there's Sit Down or I'll Sit You Down around.

Will be shooting you a PM :)

Latest posts

Back