Fermentis AB-1 Alcohol Tolerance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetick

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know the tolerance of this yeast? Some quick web searches doesn’t turn up much. Thanks in advance to anyone who has done research/experimentation and is willing to share!

Searched all over the internet?

Seems all you need to do was read the "instructions" . Essentially just the spec sheet that Fermentis supplies as a download. Might have kept you from being smacked by the noob!

Thanks for the grin this morning. I haven't had all my coffee yet!

:bigmug:

Crap! Checked the webpage, but didn't see the pdf. Guess my web search was a little too quick! Thanks!

And I'll take the assist from anyone... makes no difference to me how many posts they have. Brewing is just a hobby to me and I'm here to learn more about it.

Crap! Checked the webpage, but didn't see the pdf.
Happens to me a lot. I get in a hurry and miss things that are in plain sight. And I frequently take a drubbing for my haste.

However on the Fermentis site, it's not quite in plain sight.

Hope you didn't mind the jabbing. It was all in fun. At least it was for me!

However on the Fermentis site, it's not quite in plain sight.

Hope you didn't mind the jabbing. It was all in fun. At least it was for me!

It's all good! Clearly I could have been more thorough! I gotta admit, when I saw the reply my first thought was "Seriously?!"

Appreciate you guys. The great community here is a fantastic resource for all of us brewers who are still relatively new.

Latest posts

Back