Fermenting w/ "womanly" yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we've seen OPB. It's no less nasty now than it was then.

Thank you for ruining the taste of delicious Porter I had in my mouth by making me vomit a bit. Thanks. Appriciate that.

Edited: I can't seem to get the link to work for me, but I'm assuming we're talking about OPB here.

yeah that's what it is.... I came home yesterday and my brother had left that story open on my computer for me... Don't know why the link doesn't work, it works for me.

Been there, talked about it, made jokes about it....talked about Paris Hilton's Panties and just this week about dryhopping with a fat womans thong, or her edible undies...Yadda yadda yadaa....

:D

Kinda interesting read but kinda gross at the same time. Although I might not mind if it came from some sort of supermodel or someone who did not permit my mind to wrap itself around the actual fact of it.

I bet it us nothing more than a sanitized q-tip swab droped in the beer.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. My two favorite things combined!! This is surely a gift from the heavens!

Latest posts

Back