Fellowship of the Homebrew VIII: I Drink and I know Things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package received from @aharri1 they are loaded into the beer fridge.

C2A195C1-9BAA-4F4B-B36D-F14EAC723AA7.jpeg

Any updates other than what I've done?

Please fill in information that I may be missing. Also, please update this thread once you ship and receive packages, thank you.

FotHB VII
@JCasey1992 owes @TwistedGray

FotHB VIII
Those who have delivered their offers:
@TwistedGray
@PianoMan
@LoneTreeFarms
@camonick
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@jaymosbeershack

Those who still need to deliver their offers:
@passedpawn owes @TwistedGray
@imasickboy owes @camonick
@fourfarthing owes @jaymosbeershack
@TBC owes @imasickboy
@jason613 owes @passedpawn

As before, I want to clear all of this before starting the next HB trade thread.

Nows the time to start another if they want Pianoman...****-F-Ton- o Home brews right now with more about 1 week away.

Just ship em this-a-way, and I'll ship back the empties. Nah, we are going to wait this time until all the people ship all their offers, so we're not 1, 2, or three rounds behind.

Just ship em this-a-way, and I'll ship back the empties. Nah, we are going to wait this time until all the people ship all their offers, so we're not 1, 2, or three rounds behind.
What happened?? Never used to be this bad. It's the Young generation! I weep for the future. They probably keep the doors open with A/C on cooling the world.

What happened?? Never used to be this bad. It's the Young generation! I weep for the future. They probably keep the doors open with A/C on cooling the world.
My wife would tell them they use too many paper towels......

@JCasey1992 package has landed - thx
Looks like we lost a little bit of the CREAM ale in transit, doh.
Nice labeling though :)
View attachment 636874
Damn. That must not have sealed properly. Fortunately, I kept a spare bottle with this in mind. I still need to send you your milk stout so I'll send you that when I send out that box out unless you'd like it sooner.
1563905519795.jpeg

Any updates other?

Please fill in information that I may be missing. Also, please update this thread once you ship and receive packages, thank you.

FotHB VIII
@TwistedGray
@PianoMan
@LoneTreeFarms
@camonick
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@jaymosbeershack
@passedpawn

@TBC owes @imasickboy

As before, I want to clear all of this before starting the next HB trade thread. @PianoMan is getting impatient folks!!

Any updates other?

FotHB VIII
@TwistedGray
@PianoMan
@LoneTreeFarms
@camonick
@Dgallo
@aharri1
@jaymosbeershack
@passedpawn

@TBC owes @imasickboy

As before, I want to clear all of this before starting the next HB trade thread. @PianoMan is getting impatient folks!!

I'll be finishing up my overdue shipment to @camonick this weekend.

My offer has been ready. I’m just waiting on @imasickboy to try and coordinate a meetup or if it’s easier I can just ship it.

Pickup! I've been super busy, but am free beginning this weekend!

Okay, so a slight change of plans then...

If @camonick and @passedpawn agree I will start the next trade. As far as passedpawn is concerned, if it doesn't pan out with @jason613 maybe we can all VOLUNTARILY send a homebrew over to PP? No obligation (obviously), but put yourself in their position...that's all I'll say about that. I have PP's address, and if you're interested PM me :)

Back