Fellowship of the Homebrew VIII: I Drink and I know Things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LoneTreeFarms package arrived Friday. All is good? Think I got it out before the heat wave.

IMG_4673.JPG

Yes! Nice package arrived Friday. The wife was nice enough to bring it in the garage, I’ve been gone all weekend for a sand volleyball tournament. Thank you PM for the sweet variety! What’s in the wine bottle? My brews are bottled just need to load the box and ship. Will go out Monday or Tuesday this week. Thanks again!!

View attachment 630451
Yes! Nice package arrived Friday. The wife was nice enough to bring it in the garage, I’ve been gone all weekend for a sand volleyball tournament. Thank you PM for the sweet variety! What’s in the wine bottle? My brews are bottled just need to load the box and ship. Will go out Monday or Tuesday this week. Thanks again!!
The wine is from my LHBS dudes. They made a strawberry wine in the wine and gave me a few bottles. Came out pretty decent imho.

Package dropped off for Pianoman today as well. Just checked my original offer. Forgot to include my pale stout so you sir will have another box heading your way. Sometime. my bad.

I was very much interested in your offer, too...next time :)

Thanks... I’m glad to hear that!! I enjoy sharing my beer with other folks almost as much as I like drinking it myself. I give a fair amount to some of my coworkers and my family never seems to complain when they come to visit.

The notifications, smoke signals, police well checks at your door, and sky plane writtings we sent out didn't catch your attention?

Oddly enough, I didn’t receive a notice.

But... I’d be happy to send someone a box. First person to respond gets a box of my latest homebrew love.

...and go.

I just wanted to get updates and see where we are at. Please fill in information that I may be missing. Also, please update this thread once you ship and receive packages, thank you.

FotHB VII
@JCasey1992 owes @TwistedGray

FotHB VIII
Those who have delivered their offers:
@TwistedGray
@PianoMan
@LoneTreeFarms
@camonick
@Dgallo

Those who still need to deliver their offers:
@passedpawn owes @TwistedGray
@jaymosbeershack owes @Dgallo (wasn't this already delivered?)
@imasickboy owes @camonick
@aharri1 owes @TBC
@fourfarthing owes @jaymosbeershack
@TBC owes @imasickboy
@jason613 owes @passedpawn

I want to clear all of this before starting the next HB trade thread.

I should be shipping soon. I had back-to-back disasters delaying me (brewing system meltdown, ferm fridge controller crapped out), but I got back on track. Beers are in kegs and when they are fully carbed will get shipped. God I hate to be the one making excuses.

BTW, here's the new system :) Last finishing touch is a custom PassedPawn Brewing embossed aluminum nameplate on it. I used it once already in a crippled condition, but this weekend it's getting the full system test.

upload_2019-6-27_20-23-10-png.633021

Here's evidence of my fermentation freezer issue. Uuuuuugh. Inkbird failed catastrophically and beers froze solid. Controller's been replaced.

upload_2019-6-17_9-46-6-png.631619

I just wanted to get updates and see where we are at. Please fill in information that I may be missing. Also, please update this thread once you ship and receive packages, thank you.

FotHB VII
@JCasey1992 owes @TwistedGray

FotHB VIII
Those who have delivered their offers:
@TwistedGray
@PianoMan
@LoneTreeFarms
@camonick
@Dgallo

Those who still need to deliver their offers:
@passedpawn owes @TwistedGray
@jaymosbeershack owes @Dgallo (wasn't this already delivered?)
@imasickboy owes @camonick
@aharri1 owes @TBC
@fourfarthing owes @jaymosbeershack
@TBC owes @imasickboy
@jason613 owes @passedpawn

I want to clear all of this before starting the next HB trade thread.
Your beers should be ready shortly @TwistedGray. Unfortunately, after acquiring my SS brewtech Chronical fermenter, I thought it'd be a good idea to to get rid of my bucket fermenters leaving me with the ability to ferment only one batch at a time. Big mistake lol.

I should have done this sooner but for the sake of time, I'm going to grab another bucket today and pull a double brew day tomorrow so I can get this done once and for all. I'll keep ya posted on my progress!

P.S. I got your orange pale ale carbonated and it came out amazing. You won't be disappointed!

Latest posts

Back