Fellowship of the Drink XVIII - XVIII and Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I keep putting you on the ‘in list’ you will come to the dark side.

Hey now, we knew this day was coming for months ; ) I'll pop into the LOT thread from time to time and stick with the FotHB thread, but otherwise my beer budget is a POW while wife is in school, and she starts Monday (today is CPR certification day, so she really starts today, I suppose).

Hey now, we knew this day was coming for months ; ) I'll pop into the LOT thread from time to time and stick with the FotHB thread, but otherwise my beer budget is a POW while wife is in school, and she starts Monday (today is CPR certification day, so she really starts today, I suppose).

CPR by the river? [emoji6]

Still gonna razz ya ;)

In it to win it / Like Klopp

@jerbrew (“You should just count me in continuously. I’ll figure out that it’s started eventually.”)

And that is exactly what happened. Thanks for the default "in". Always a great time. Now with the weather flipping the summer switch this last weekend, cold beer from somewhere out there will be enjoyed properly.

Closest without going over wins. Guess the water boiling point of where I am staying this week. Fahrenheit and up to 2 decimal points. xxx.xx

Anyone that has been in a FotD or FotHB qualifies. Conus. No duplicates. I’ll close it as we approach pick day. I have a snap shot to post upon closing.

Winner gets a box of Ohio goodies.

Closest without going over wins. Guess the water boiling point of where I am staying this week. Fahrenheit and up to 2 decimal points. xxx.xx

Anyone that has been in a FotD or FotHB qualifies. Conus. No duplicates. I’ll close it as we approach pick day. I have a snap shot to post upon closing.

Winner gets a box of Ohio goodies.

I love Ohio goodies.

@SailorJerry is out also unless Colorado is below sea level.

What are you drinking now? is a good indicator of that.

Current: not sure

IMG_0001.JPG

Back