Feels like the first time, new to board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatMack

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Lance and I am new to the board. I am a 45 year old married father of five and a forensic nurse. I have been brewing for almost two years and am making the transition from bottling to cornelius kegs next week. Any tips or links would be appreciated. I also am a huge Batman fan and comic geek.
thanks,:mug:
BatMack

Welcome to the forum! You'll get so much info and help on here, and meet lots of great people. Where is Haddam?

eschatz, I have a two cornelius keg system arriving Monday http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140250576954&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=130238671683&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4and I hope to do the transfer Tuesday. I tried a bottle of the batch and it tastes pretty good but has no residual sweetness. I might add something to the keg when I do the transfer to try to make it less dry. The batch is a Microbrew IPA from Brewers Best but it has probably fermented all the sugar out.

Oberon, I was born in Cambridge and raised in Maine.

Lance

OhioBrit, Thanks for the link. I hadn't checked out that thread. I have a Bat specific board I have posted on for a few years over at Runboard, the BOTB.
Lance

Fingers,
a forensic nurse sits around for an eight hour shift and deals with NGRI patients that have done some pretty bad things but aren't found competent to stand trial because of their psychosis. Some are there forever and some are there for competency, to understand the charges brought against them.
Lance

Fingers,
a forensic nurse sits around for an eight hour shift and deals with NGRI patients that have done some pretty bad things but aren't found competent to stand trial because of their psychosis. Some are there forever and some are there for competency, to understand the charges brought against them.
Lance

NGRI? Other than that, I kind of get the gist of it. You babysit psychos. Man, I don't envy you, but I'd like to drink beer with you. You'd have to be incredibly patient! I'm an *******, but I only annoy at a high level. :mug:

Back