Favorite stupid youtube videos???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inhousebrew

Reaction score
Just for fun and because I always like killing time by watching stupid things on youtube.

But first a few rules:

1) No cute animal videos. I don't want to see a baby monkey messing with a dog, no matter how cute and funny it is.

2) Nothing so offensive it might get this thread in trouble from the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm in a bad mood I'll watch the Honey Badger video and be happy again. It still works after all these years. I even named my Corgi Honey Badger, and it cracks me up every time I call her name.

I like this one because it's like an opera in 4 seconds. Introduction, character development, conflict, resolution. ALL in four seconds:

Also: makin' bacon pancakes. You will listen to this for at least eight minutes.

Well, you asked for stupid. I paid a guy 20 bucks to dunk his head in old fryer oil. Another employee pitched in 10 bucks. So for 30 bucks Able did it.

1) Let's keep music out of this just because I feel like that could be another thread and could end up dominating this.

2) No cute animal videos. I don't want to see a baby monkey messing with a dog, no matter how cute and funny it is.

3) Nothing horribly offensive. I think that is common sense but maybe not.

With exception to #2 these ARE the best videos on youtube. Now you've made it more like you're asking who's the shortest person you've ever met, but excluding midgets...

Nothing offensive? No funny animals? That's like 99% of all the great videos out there. :D

I said nothing horribly offensive. As in anything that the moderators may deem as inappropriate for this site. But then again, there isn't really much of that on youtube so I guess it doesn't matter. Whatever, bring on the offensive videos. Original posting updated.

I said nothing horribly offensive. As in anything that the moderators may deem as inappropriate for this site. But then again, there isn't really much of that on youtube so I guess it doesn't matter. Whatever, bring on the offensive videos. Original posting updated.

Hehehe... I found a hilarious youtube video of a gorilla polishing the ole rocket but this may offend some so I'll have to pass.

Hehehe... I found a hilarious youtube video of a gorilla polishing the ole rocket but this may offend some so I'll have to pass.

Yeah, that's kind of along the lines of what I was thinking, but now that you've planted the idea I might have to do a google search

Back