Father's Day brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly2378

Reaction score
Who else is brewing on Father's Day? After lunch, some mini-golf and go carts with the family, I'll be brewing a saison (the lawnmower saison kit from Midwest).

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Later today I will be brewing a Autum red ale kit from mid west. Cheers

That's great! I'm brewing a batch of Blonde Ale right now. Just about ready to put it in cool down then into the fermenting bucket.:D

Hoping to find time to brew a session stout in between smoking meat playing with the kids and bbqing for my dad

Brewed an IPA this morning and have some ribs and a turkey breast in the smoker..YUM

Great day. Beer and smoked meat.

The start of a Barley Wine. Hoping to come in around 15%

_MG_0020.jpg

_MG_0033.jpg

After the kids went to bed, I brewed up a not-to-style Saison (playing with yeast and hops). My name's Jason, so I called it "Jaison." The Belle Saison yeast is jackhammering the wort as I type this.

Beer and Ribs seems to be a common theme for Father's Day. Mark me down for that as well! My son and I brewed Jamil's Evil twin while the ribs were smoking on the grill, then had lunch while waiting for the wort to chill after the boil. For dessert we enjoyed a bottle of Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Pretzel, Raspberry and Chocolate Ale. Delicious!

Back