Fart filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLTIDE

Reaction score
This little gem as a result of the misses being none too thrilled of her walk-in closet being turned into a makeshift wine cellar. A 10 minute project using only some polyester batting, activated charcoal, an old medicine bottle and a hot glue gun. A drill comes in handy also :D

fart filter.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

There are several ales (german kolsch) that i love but don't brew simply because it makes my office smell like godzilla took a sh*t in the middle of it.

Does it work well? This would be very, very useful. Just have to watch out for blow-outs for the first few days?

Does it work well? This would be very, very useful. Just have to watch out for blow-outs for the first few days?[/QUOTE]

It works great ! I had my first on a 1 gallon bottle and now use them on my 3 and 5's as well. No blowouts yet and best of all ZERO smell.

Does it work well? This would be very, very useful. Just have to watch out for blow-outs for the first few days?

It works great ! I had my first on a 1 gallon bottle and now use them on my 3 and 5's as well. No blowouts yet and best of all ZERO smell.[/QUOTE]

Cool deal. I'll definitely have to work a couple of these up. Thanks for the great idea!

...oh and BOOMER SOONER! :rockin:

Latest posts

Back