Facebook users... an interesting diversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AggieChemDoc

Reaction score
Cease and desist, hell. AB has their own paramilitary commando force. I picture a turn of the ingition and a bright flash followed by darkness in you future. At minimum you may wake up in bed next to a severed clydesdale head :D

I hate these things and I never join them.

But I joined this one :D

I noticed one of my college friends already joined too! Spread the word!

If you look at the Pickle vs Nickleback one, they purposely spelled Nickleback wrong so there was no copyright infringement or whatever. If you want this one to not get shut down, spell Budweiser wrong on purpose.

Copyright? Seriously?

For real. They said that if they had spelled Nickleback the same as the band the page would have been shut down. I kinda assume they tried it once and had to start over with the 'l' and 'e' switched.

For real. They said that if they had spelled Nickleback the same as the band the page would have been shut down. I kinda assume they tried it once and had to start over with the 'l' and 'e' switched.

Damn. I'm glad I'm not involved in law...these kinda things make no sense to me...

Oh well... GO CRAFT BEER!

I hate facebook and my wife and kids use my site more than me; but I had to join this group! I mean its for the good of the WORLD!

Back