Extra Sorachi Ace Hop Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronBall

Reaction score
I'm planting a few more hop Rhizomes this year and I wanted to add Sorachi Ace to my garden. Evidently they are difficult to come by, I found one vendor that had them but I had to place a minimum 20 Rhizome order. Long story short, I have way more Rhizomes than I need and I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. I'm just looking to recover my cost, and would be glad to ship them out to you. The Rhizomes have been shipped and I expect to receive them either today or tomorrow. Here is a list of what I have:

6 Sorachi Ace $6
1 Cascade $5
1 Centennial $5
1 Chinook $5

I'll send them out USPS priory I just ask that you pay for the Rhizomes that you want and the actual cost of shipping.

Thanks
Jerry

Would you be interested in selling just one sorachi ace to me?

I shouldn't get anymore since I I've already expanded this year, but what the hell?! More variety means more beer!

I'd be in for a couple of sorachi ace. Just one or two, but I would buy 6 if you want. How much (plus I'll pay USPS if it fits it ships cost)?

I can paypal money today.

I just wanted to post an update, a little earlier today I shipped the rhizomes to everyone who I spoke with yesterday.

I have 2 Sorachi Ace rhizomes left if anyone else is interested, if not I'm going to plant them sometime early next week.

I'm all out, thanks everyone! I hope you guys have great luck with the hops.

Latest posts

Back