experimenting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebob

Reaction score
while waiting for my first batch to be ready,(should bottle next week-end) I'm trying all the funny beers I can put my hands on:mug: One particular kind I like is the Sam Adams Cold Snap. Every time I go grocery shopping, a six pack end up in the basket ( i'm cheap so I try the ones with regular caps, not the twist off kind so I can collect empty bottle!) I'm googling like crazy to find a recipe that will duplicate this beer... anyone have or can point to one? Thx advance

It's really a great beer, but I do not have a recipe. Try e-mailing them. One of Sam Adam's I've really been enjoying lately is the Escape Route.

So what kind of beer was your first batch?

Non-twist off's are always a safer bet, with very few exceptions.

If you experimenting with trying beer, experiment with making it. Look at a few Belgian White recipes to get a feel for them and throw something together. Wheat + Spices + Belgain'y Yeast = A Great Start.

Good luck, keep brewing.

Non-twist off's are always a safer bet, with very few exceptions.

If you experimenting with trying beer, experiment with making it. Look at a few Belgian White recipes to get a feel for them and throw something together. Wheat + Spices + Belgain'y Yeast = A Great Start.

Good luck, keep brewing.

I already have 3 batch going, my problem is equipment! I have 2 more carboy coming, so next week end an all grain fat tire and debating for the other, and I should bottle my first batch which is just an american pale ale...

Back