Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to make a statement by hiring a GM who doesn't speak french.
Then the GM needs to make a statement by not drafting players just because they have a french-sounding name.
Then the whole organization needs to tell the stupid Montreal media to F-off.

Then I might not hate the Habs so much...

You'll never like habs...

Remember the owner of the team is there to win the cup, yes but that is not the primary reason, he is there to sell more beer! That means he prefer to lose with a french team that everyone here like and we drink is beer then a winning team that everyone talk in the media about the non-french coach.
Today the problem, he as both negative...

The only guy that doesn't speak french and yet no one would have talked was KirK Muller, but he got hired before we got reed of Martin

Where's Cindy?

The same place as a sh_t load of other players in the league. I can't even begin to keep track of the number of players out either for short periods or long periods with "concussion like symptoms". There is on average more than a player per team out...I'd guess closer to two on average. For the Penguins, it's now Crosby, Asham (just announced yesterday), and Peterson. LeTang was also out for the same reason, he just returned.

So many jealous Crosby haters out there. Next up for the envy will be Malkin, who has quietly moved up to be the top scorer (points) in the league.

Maybe you should concentrate on your teams players.

Where's Cindy?

not tonight, she has a headache. :ban:

so it looks like even though the Wings and the Blues are hot right now, the 'Hawks have still managed to hold the division, albeit needing an extra game played to have that 1 pt. lead. considering their goaltending woes, and the fact that they're in a division in which the top 4 teams have better records than half the division leaders out there, i'd say the 'Hawks are in good shape. now lets go out there and make prey outta the 'predators'! :rockin::rockin:

Big game this afternoon, Rangers v Bruins. Clash of the Titans!! Let's go Blue, time to put a strangle hold on the east. Beat these Boston b!tche$.

LeTs Go RanGeRs!!!!!!!

Northjerzyg said:
Big game this afternoon, Rangers v Bruins. Clash of the Titans!! Let's go Blue, time to put a strangle hold on the east. Beat these Boston b!tche$.

LeTs Go RanGeRs!!!!!!!

Should be a good game, no real interest in either team. Good back ground while brewing today. :)

LeTs Go RanGeRs!!!!!!!

I would've rather had Thomas in net, but Rask has been playing pretty good.

What a pace in this game...Hard hitting game too...

Jealous? I don't think so. It has more to do with his general *****ebaggedness. Face it, if he played for a different team you'd hate him as well.

No I wouldn't. In fact, I don't "hate" any of the good players, regardless of team. Even Ovechkin (well, maybe that's pushing it a tiny bit). And I'm not one of the haters of players who leave the Pens (like Talbot, Rupp, Fedotenko (.sp?), Gill, ...).

While I want my team to win, I don't want to see players on any team get hurt.

Yeah baby!!!! Gaborik, What What What. All this team does is win big games. Nice hit Ference, hahahahahahahahahahahah.

Boston who? Should be the Brewins............

Yeah baby!!!! Gaborik, What What What. All this team does is win big games. Nice hit Ference, hahahahahahahahahahahah.

Boston who? Should be the Brewins............

Yeah, break that stick tuuk, hahahahahahahahah. Love it!!!!!!!!!

Must be pretty awesome experience...that once in a decade or so that your team is leading the division/conference.

:ban:

:mug:

Poor leafs...can't even beat the habs...After the Sens lost to the ducks yesterday I thought it was going to be a horrible night for hockey, but then Toronto loses to the worlds worst run franchise to save my Saturday! Thanks Wilson and Burke, for building and coaching an actual train wreck!

And good job on the Rangers. A regulation time win would have been better, but the Sens are only 2 points behind the bruins now in the NE. Sure they have like 23 less games played, but still, only 2 points back!

Big game today for the Flyers and Bruins, both trying to catch the Rangers, both teams on the second game of back-to-back days, and the Flyers will hopefully show up before the game's over, unlike they last played in Philly in December. Hopefully the Flyers make up for the 6-0 loss the last time they played.

Big game today for the Flyers and Bruins, both trying to catch the Rangers, both teams on the second game of back-to-back days, and the Flyers will hopefully show up before the game's over, unlike they last played in Philly in December. Hopefully the Flyers make up for the 6-0 loss the last time they played.

It's gonna be a tough one today. Those back to backs are a killer. My remote control is gonna be working overtime with the Pat's game on a the same time. The should've changed the time for this game to 1:00.

Great start to the game! It's going to be an intense 60 minutes. Absolutely terrible call (tripping) on Voracek for a shoulder to shoulder hit along the boards and the Bruins score a PP goal to make it 2-1 on that power play. Bullsh*t call. Garbage. I understand there's a lot of emotion in this game after the 6-0 game last time around, but make the right calls. bless.

And Brayden Scheen just train wrecked Kampfer. No call for a high hit that knocked a tooth out of Sestito's mouth.

Unsportsmanlike conduct (for instigation?) on Kelly for the fight with Schenn after his hit on Kampfer. This game has everything going for it right now with goals, fights, hits, bad officiating, everything you'd expect.

This game is going to get out of hand. No call on Horton interfering with Coburn at the Flyers' blue line and they score to make it 3-1. No call for Marchand running into Bryzgalov after the whistle and when Bryz retaliates, they call nothing but roughing on him for a full team scrum after that.

Briere got called for goaltender interference yesterday for breathing on Brodeur.

This is absolutely terrible officiating in this game and it's going to lead to a mess on the ice.

It sucks I'm not watching this game, but there's a better one on anther channel..Every time I switch to the B's game they score. Go Bruins!!!!!!

It sucks I'm not watching this game, but there's a better one on anther channel..Every time I switch to the B's game they score. Go Bruins!!!!!!

Flyers just scored on a power play after Horton decided to check a guy from behind who didn't have the puck and was across the ice from the play.

Hartnell is a force out here.

I don't care who your team is, the Bruins are getting the benefit of the doubt on every call from the refs and the Flyers are getting crushed...the whistle just blew when Thomas didn't have the puck, he was practically still standing with it at his feet and the whistle blew stopping play.

EDIT: Hartnell scores again to tie it at 3!

Hat trick for Hartnell b!tches! On the power play. 5 goals in the last 2 games. He's on fire! I'll happily take the fantasy beating Thomas is getting right now for this.

46.5 seconds of time from the second period will be played in the third due to the hats on the ice. Weird.

Hat trick for Hartnell b!tches! On the power play. 5 goals in the last 2 games. He's on fire! I'll happily take the fantasy beating Thomas is getting right now for this.

46.5 seconds of time from the second period will be played in the third due to the hats on the ice. Weird.

5-4 Bitches!!!!

What a farce.

An otherwise outstanding hockey game decided by a shootout.

The league has sold it's soul in an effort to convert the non-believer.

Just checked the final, Damn. I was rooting for philly. Same bad calls in the previous game. Prust got tripped so clearly he flew 15 feet, then gets an unsportsman, WTF!! Not to mention the brewins had 3-4 pp before Rangers had one, really? I could have found a few in those minutes.......

Back