Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww%20yeah.JPG

1) not sure I'm actually going to cry
2) how is Burrows scoring "embarassing"?

Chara had a horrrrrrrrible game. He looked terrible all game.

The B's deserved to lose that game. They spend way too much time gliding around around watching the Canucks skating full speed. We'll, they're coming home now ad hopefully they're play a bit better.

I don't understand why the B's don't turn the volume up to 11 on the physical game. The effing Canucks hit someone and freakin hurt themselves. I can't remember seeing a bigger team of pansies. The B's need to exploit that.

I think it's funny watching the replay over and over again...Chara was just coasting along like he totally forgot that Thomas just did a completely unnecessary swan-dive out of the net. I'm sure as soon as Thomas pulled his little acrobatic stunt he knew he was done for, further proven by his immediate skate of shame back to the bench before the puck even went in. HAHA!

mcaple1 said:
I think it's funny watching the replay over and over again...Chara was just coasting along like he totally forgot that Thomas just did a completely unnecessary swan-dive out of the net. I'm sure as soon as Thomas pulled his little acrobatic stunt he knew he was done for, further proven by his immediate skate of shame back to the bench before the puck even went in. HAHA!

Yeah, he took off really quickly

Finally Cape says something I agree with. Chara looks lost, can't skate, poor defence, doesn't know how to screen on the PP. Not a whole lot good coming out of him right now. Almost makes me sad to see it.

Almost.

Go Nucks Go!!!

The pressure must be getting to Chara, plus they kept putting him in front of the goalie on the pp. He's probably spinning a bit and can't find his center.

Just finished dinner, but yeah this game definitely hurts to watch. Not as much as Horton must be hurting though...

I predicted Canucks in 5 though, so it's not a huge deal IMO.

Just play freakin physical against this Canucks team. Let 'em friggin flop all over the ice and push em them around like the pansies they are. Thats all it takes. They obviously cant hit soneone without it being a p$$y cgeap ahot ao take advantage of that!

Good game by Boston against a team that apparently forgot they were playing tonight. Christ, it was like watching the Blackhawks in the last few games of the season.

For the record, as soon as I saw that hit on Horton I knew the Bruins were going to win. No hockey player can watch a teammate get hit like that and not step their game up.

Towards the end, canucks obviously knew it was hopeless and were clearly giving up the puck if it meant getting in a good hit. I think they were just trying to ensure the bruins show up to the next game very sore, but I'm not sure I personally feel about that. But it's the finals... I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

This game really didn't mess with my prediction of a 4-1 series though.

Back