Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

128989979676125280.jpg

Cape Brewing said:
Just like I said... Cheated

Oh please. The Canucks lost their 2-man advantage nearly right at the beginning after the ref bought the serious bullsh1t that Thomas was so expertly selling. They would obviously have scored there.

Unfortunately for Boston, special ed doesn't make for good special teams... it's a different kind of "special" entirely.

Honestly, Boston won't even take it to the 5 games I predicted if they continue to suck so hard on the power play.

Well, they already renamed all of the local Boston Pizzas, so maybe they can change the name of the Chicken Fingers to 'Bergeron Fingers' (Recommended by Alex Burrows).

So, with the thrashers moving out of the ATL, any suggestions on how to pick a replacement team to follow. First time in my life since childhood not living in a town with an NHL Franchise. So next year im going to pick up the NHL package on directv and realign my loyalty, hopefully to someone who can put the hurt on Winnipeg in a good way.

MY picks are:
Montreal - Big fan, grew up watching the Stars, that thanks to Bob Gainey were basically a mock up Habs team for a while.
Dallas - Old home team, despite not being anything like the early Stars that I loved.
Canes, Preds, Bolts - Based on proximity.

So, with the thrashers moving out of the ATL, any suggestions on how to pick a replacement team to follow. First time in my life since childhood not living in a town with an NHL Franchise. So next year im going to pick up the NHL package on directv and realign my loyalty, hopefully to someone who can put the hurt on Winnipeg in a good way.

MY picks are:
Montreal - Big fan, grew up watching the Stars, that thanks to Bob Gainey were basically a mock up Habs team for a while.
Dallas - Old home team, despite not being anything like the early Stars that I loved.
Canes, Preds, Bolts - Based on proximity.

I'll most likely go back to being a Sabres fan more seriously. That's where I learned to play and love hockey. I still follow them, but I was definitely a Thrashers fan first. I don't think I want to see Winnipeg do poorly...its not the boys' fault. I still wish the best for all of them, especially Enstrom, Kane, Burmistrov, Pavelec.

He's well loved in Winnipeg.

I wouldn't say that. He did the best he could to keep a team out of here for so long. Remember we were trying to get Pheonix for the last couple of years, just not being as loud about it as others. The reason that Atlanta has finally come up here has absolutely nothing to do with Gary B.

I am pretty sure that he is hated everywhere, especially North of the Boarder.

Welp... the absolutely shocking game one loss is done. It's over. Time to simply sit back, chuckle at Sedin's pathethic flop and Burrows upcoming suspension for chomping, and simply say, "ok, you got one".

Call it cheating, call it insanely lucky after being outplayed for most of the game, call it some sort of weird voo-doo curse or something... in the end it was an exciting game and I still don't see how the B's could possibly lose this series.

Latest posts

Back