Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... the Burrows penalty was bull****. I don't particularly like the guy, but that was probably the worst call I've seen in these entire playoffs.

Jesus, the Canucks take more dives than Greg Lougainis and the Italian national soccer team combined.

Henrik Sedin, really? Come on, son.

Is it just me or has NBC washed out the ice so much it's hard to follow the puck? I had to adjust the contrast on my TV.

Jesus, the Canucks take more dives than Greg Lougainis and the Italian national soccer team combined.

Is it just me or has NBC washed out the ice so much it's hard to follow the puck? I had to adjust the contrast on my TV.

It's funny you say that, I was saying the thing...I thought my HDTV was going..

That is exactly why I don't like the Canucks anymore. I used to like them in the regular season. Although admittedly I didn't see many live games. After seeing them in the playoffs they are definitely a bunch of divers.

shecky said:
I thought it was my TV for a fleeting moment until I realized I've watched hockey all year without issue.

BTW, Burrows = Tyson. What a ******.

Burrows IS a ******, but when he got that recent penalty, for a second I actually thought I was watching soccer with Thomas's Oscar-worthy performance.

shecky said:
Hardly makes up for the fact that Burrows bit another human being. Who the bless bites another person?

When did that happen? I seemed to have missed that.

If true, though, you're right and I don't think he should still be on the ice...

The Bobbsey Twins were pretty quiet in the first two periods, while the Bruins are hanging in there with the best hockey team to have ever laced up skates in the history of the universe...

Back