Epic Beard Man destroys idiot on bus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

And the remix

Someone call da ampalanz.

Picture1-49.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4chan is all over this. They've tracked down the woman who was videotaping and instigating and are trying to get Epic Bear Man his bag returned. It was stolen by the woman holding the camera.

Best part was that the dude got his ass beat and is bloody and still saying i'm going to kick your ass.

I am trying to figure out what happened. Did the Bearded Destroyer steal someone's seat? It sounded like maybe he wanted some tickets to a concert or something???

I think the old guy misunderstood what the other guy said and thought he said something about a shoe shine. Then the guy called him racist. I couldn't really understand it but thats what it sounded like to me.

In The Pugilist's defense, he would win a case of self defense. An old guy actively engaged by a younger male has the right to defend himself. If that were me I would have subdued the guy too. Getting within The Bearded Slayer's personal space in an argument in public after he had walked away was a bad move.

Fancy Talk'n Bloody Tim basically gave Ham Hand Luke the right of way to beat his as s with no recourse. That is a class in self-protection idiocy.

Note to everyone, when in an argument stay out of striking range of your adversary. Especially when you are the instigator.

What have we learned?

1) When in a confrontation, if you follow a man who was angry and walked off to cool down, give him his space.

2) Be careful who you f*&^% with; he might be tougher than you.

3) NEVER screw with an old dude; he's too tired to run, and experienced enough to make his shots count.

4) A closed mouth gathers no foot (or fist).

Classic self defense. And the woman w/ the video tape is a complete <insert epithet here>. We can press charges? Epic Beard man can press charges...

The more fights you pick the sooner you're going to run across the guy who is gonna clean your clock...

Looks to me like it was set up, to nice of a pic to be a camera phone and who carries the dv cam every where. They just happen to set their sights on what they thought should have been an easy mark. Looks like he got what he had coming to him. Better yet his idiot friend puts it on you tube for the world to see.

I was thinking it was set-up and trying to start something too, then I realized since it was AC that some tourist might have had a video camera. The audio quality was terrible so it really could have been a phone too.

Crazy beard guy could have killed that that corn row dumb a$$. Crazy beard guy stopped hitting the corn row dumb a$$ when he was on his knees and coving up his head.

Crazy beard guy showed a lot of restraint and stopped the beat down.

Yeah - apparently the human race is, at heart, still 13 year old adolescents screaming "FIGHT" in jr. high.

According to another article I read (maybe CBS) it was "racially tinged'. Abbulance and Epic Beard both went to the hospital - one for a broken nose and the other because he was "off his meds".

<rant>
So what if he was off his meds. HE WAS ASSAULTED. So now we're liable to be taken in for "medication" if we respond to getting assaulted? Paxilon Hydroclorate here we come (Serenity reference for the non-scifi fans).

</rant>

Police should have told him to calm down, taken his name, address, etc and told him it would be investigated and he should contact the DA if he wanted to press charges. If he refused to calm down and behave civilly then its a different story.

Here's the ******* lying sack of **** that took the video, trying to claim she didn't instigate anything or steal his bag, even though she recorded herself doing it on video, and then posted it on youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the ******* lying sack of **** that took the video, trying to claim she didn't instigate anything or steal his bag, even though she recorded herself doing it on video, and then posted it on youtube:

INTERNET: Where all your past sins and stupidity are immortalized FOREVER.

:mug:

Hey! Nobody told me there was a part 2!

So Abbulance says at the end of the 1st video "I'm gonna kill that *&^% (racial epithet). Thats a death threat right after a violent assault. And then he gets off the bus...somehow, I can't really blame EBG (epic beard guy) for continuing to be keyed up after he gets off the bus.

I can tell you here, in Alabama, with all the concealed carry permits, that this might have had a different resolution. Jeez - will we, as a species, EVER learn?

I resolve to forever after swear allegiance to Epic Beard Man. He has done much for us all. He is the father of Techno-Viking, after all.

"Experience and treachery can always overcome youth and enthusiasm (or in this case stupidity)"-Oscar Wilde

Back