Epic Beard Man destroys idiot on bus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that....

was....

AWESOME

It's so rare that a person who deserves an ass kicking actually gets one; beautiful

The only thread here on HBT that I got more laughs out of is "How Many of You are I'm a Alcoholics?"

Definite prost for this thread, and Epic Beard Man especially

The only thread here on HBT that I got more laughs out of is "How Many of You are I'm a Alcoholics?"

Definite prost for this thread, and Epic Beard Man especially

Look for Zul'jin's thread about code enforcement........that is KING, but this is close.

Idiot gets what he deserves: one bus ticket and a big old guy.

The mortal combat and Kittay touches........priceless.

Look for Zul'jin's thread about code enforcement........that is KING, but this is close.

Idiot gets what he deserves: one bus ticket and a big old guy.

The mortal combat and Kittay touches........priceless.

You are 100% correct. Zul'jin's thread is King. Thanks for bringing that to my attention

Am I the only one who saw the Marine Tatoo?

If there is one thing you can learn from this video its ... Dont **** with a Marine!

You are 100% correct. Zul'jin's thread is King. Thanks for bringing that to my attention

"I wil kick you in a pit!! DIE CODE MONKEY!!!!"

You can't make stuff like that up!:mug:

The mortal combat bus fatality is damn fine work though!

"I wil kick you in a pit!! DIE CODE MONKEY!!!!"

You can't make stuff like that up!:mug:

The mortal combat bus fatality is damn fine work though!

I agree with the guy who thought that it would be an honor being kicked in a pit after reading through that thread.

Where is Zul'jin' (however you write it)? Is he still around or what?

I agree with the guy who thought that it would be an honor being kicked in a pit after reading through that thread.

Where is Zul'jin' (however you write it)? Is he still around or what?

I believe clicking on his name above his avatar will show last post.

I thought for sure that he knew very little english from that thread, but his sober posts are quite coherent.

I was just in Vegas this past weekend and you can bet your ass that I was ready with the camera when I was on Fremont St and the crazies were out doing some drunken panhandling.

btw, great post Meaty ... ive only showed the Mortal Combat one to everyone I know .... i still get a damn kick out of it every time i see it =)

Cheers!

I think we may have someone who can take out Epic Beard Man.

It's name is Brittney Griner. 6'-8" hell on wheels

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this one was funny-Hitler's reaction to his "spy" Epic Beard Man getting into a fight...

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, I once spent 4 hours in the emergency room of the hospital in AC waiting on my buddy getting a GIANT hook taken out of the bone of his index finger (long story, but funny.) While there I saw a very lady-like homeless woman pi$$ on the floor in front of about 20 people, then get dragged out be security. I also saw another homeless woman in the same waiting room take off her shoes and socks, intensely examine her toes, which appeared to be a colony for some as yet undiscovered form of anthrax, and then peel off her toenails and eat them. Oh yeah and the entire time she was smelling her socks. At least the er there has valet. :)

Oh and my buddy's finger was fine eventually. The blue fish that hooked him? Not so much.

Latest posts

Back